Prize: 700 leva
Period for applications: 09.05.2016 – 09.06.2016
Maiko Mila is an online environment, which gathers current and prospective mothers (as well as fathers) and engages them in a sincere and humorous conversation on emotions, anxieties, issues, hardships, challenges and all the nerve-wrecking situations associated with making, giving birth to and raising children.
Maiko Mila is a space where we talk about the mother as a person in her own right, someone who is not a projection of her children, but an individual with her own fears, problems and joys. We also try to integrate the fathers through a language, which appeals to them and resonates with them easily. Furthermore, along with all the light and entertaining humorous texts we delve into serious and taboo-topics as well.
In the blog Maiko Mila we achieve all of the above-mentioned through our original copyright texts, in which humour is a must, while the (self-) irony – more than welcome. In order to be even more distinctive and recognizable in our journey, we really need a LOGO.
Therefore, we are happy to announce and launch a contest with the following important details:
- Prize of 700 (seven hundred) levs
- The contest is open to both Bulgarian and for foreign designers
- The contest commences today and ends on 09.06.2016, which is the last deadline for receiving proposals
- The interested designers can write to email@example.com in order to receive all technical details of the contest
- Every participant has the right to submit a maximum of 3 suggested designs
- The contestants will have to send their entry designs until 09.06.2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org, together with the following graphical materials- a .pdf file in A1 format (up to 200 MB); a copy in a .jpg format (up to 10 MB).
The winner will be selected by the owners of the blog and will be announced on the 13.06.2016. A contract for the design of a logo will be signed with him/her. The organizing party keeps the right to develop the entire visual identity of its product in cooperation with the winning designer in case of interest and after the end of the current contest.
The blog Maiko Mila wishes you inspiration and eagerly awaits your entries and e-mails at email@example.com in order to forward the technical details of the contest and provide any further requested details.